Gold Orange Mica Powder, Epoxy Resin Color Pigments, from the name you trust: BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
Being a Florida business just like us, and with outstanding products, we are proud to support and carry such a great fellow Florida business like Black Diamond Pigments!
This mica powder is perfect for Epoxy Resins and is a fantastic choice for for things like:
- Epoxy Resin
- DIY crafts such as soap making, bath bombs
- Cosmetic crafts
- Candle making
- Automotive Paint
- Halo EFX
- Plastic resins (and so many more!)
**Recommended using POLYSORBATE 80 with bath bombs- NOT Recommended for concrete, color will not appear as shown. BEST IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE
Highest grade mica pigment available on Amazon
Our Pigments are Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free- (10-60 Microns), Titanium Dioxide (1.5oz by weight) and FDA approved for cosmetic use (Melting point 1200-1800*F). BEST RESULTS CAN BE ACHIEVED IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE.
Portion/ Mixing Guide
This varies on medium used. Typically, 1g of pigment per 1-8oz epoxy and 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peel-able paint is required.
Outstanding Customer Service
We pride ourselves in providing Excellent Customer Service. We offer the Lowest Prices, Highest Quality, and Unique Colors. Please contact us through here, Instagram or by phone!
Product Description & Specifications
- Each container has 1.5oz (42grams) of Pure Dry Mica Powder Pigment by WEIGHT.
- Our pigments are offered in easy resealable, reusable containers.
- We pride ourselves in providing 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free pigment that is NOT sourced with child labor or any inhuman labor pigments.
- Our pigments are Non-Toxic, animal friendly, irritant free, and gentle on skin.
- PLEASE test, evaluate, and determine suitability of pigment before full application.
**Photos displayed are as accurate as possible, however due to variations in viewer monitor- settings, color may vary from actual image. Each individual views color a little different, please contact us if you have any questions about a color before purchasing.